Custom Sector Research and Current Event Analysis
The Canadian energy and natural resource industries are increasingly beset with uncertainty related to permitting, regulatory compliance, environmental sustainability and social license issues. However, uncertainties related to First Nations’ consultation and accommodation generally loom largest as these intersect with, and overlap, many other issues within the regulatory sphere. Havlik Metcs brings over two decades of direct experience to help our clients navigate these uncertainties and plan accordingly. Drawing on our wide range of relationships within industry, governments and First Nations communities, we can:
- Provide in-depth, timely and customized research that provides the information necessary to make critical business and investment decisions.
- Analyze the relevant industry, political and regulatory context and how this may impact the competitive environment.
- Provide relevant analysis as to methods of engagement with First Nations that are being adopted by industry (i.e. commercial and impact-benefit agreements, aboriginal relations and procurement policies).
- Assist our clients to keep pace with relevant market trends and important developments that may signal opportunities.
What We Do
- What We Do
- Strategic Planning and Risk Management
- Negotiation and Deal Structuring
- Strategic Partnerships
- Custom Sector Research and Current Event Analysis
- Historical Research
- Consultation Management
- Communication Strategy and Planning